TRY · HELP · CARE · ACHIEVE
Our College Vision...
At Lakes Entrance Secondary College we empower students to embrace diversity and strive for excellence in a progressive, challenging learning environment. Together we acknowledge achievement and celebrate the success of each student.
Lakes Entrance Secondary College staff have clearly defined the College’s core beliefs and are resolved to promoting the academic achievement and the development of social values of students in response to community expectations.
These College values include:
Understanding, Tolerance & Inclusion
- Being aware of others and their culture
- Accepting and valuing all input by being included and including others
- Actively participating in all aspects of school life
- Celebrating success and projecting a consistently positive school image
- Knowing our students – their learning styles, and appropriate assessment strategies
- Sharing the belief that our students can aspire to and achieve excellence
- Participating in, and contributing to professional growth and development
- Developing classroom environments that maximise success for all
- Being innovative and continually evaluating our practice
- Exhibiting passion, taking risks and reflecting on professional practice
- Making learning enjoyable
- Listening to, valuing and having compassion for each other
- Modelling appropriate behaviours
- Creating and maintaining a professional teaching and learning environment
- Respecting and maintaining a positive learning environment in all school activities